20 Viewland Dr, MOOLOOLAH VALLEY QLD 4553Sold $930,000
Spacious Light Filled Beauty With Bushland Views
House Sold - MOOLOOLAH VALLEY QLD
Coming to the market for the first time is this simply stunning family home in Mooloolah Valley. Sitting high on a huge 1502m2 block overlooking bushland and beautifully presented inside, this is an idyllic family retreat youre sure to fall in love with.
From the entry, beautiful polished timber floors draw you to the light and airy combined kitchen and dining area and onto the spacious living room and deck beyond. Enjoy leafy vistas of the bushlands and a diversity of birdlife from the expansive, wrap-around deck.
The flowing floorplan also includes three good-sized bedrooms – two bedrooms and the family bathroom to the left of the living space, with the master bedroom and ensuite to the right.
The custom kitchen with wooden benchtops echo the floorboards and bring the natural bush surroundings indoors. It comes equipped with a 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, plumbed fridge, and a butlers pantry to keep those gorgeous benchtops uncluttered.
All year comfort is provided by split system air conditioners in the living area and two bedrooms, ceiling fans for the summer, and a wood fireplace in the lounge, perfect for cosying up in front of in the winter.
Save on the water bills with the 10,000-litre water tank plumbed to the toilets, washing machine and gardens. Other standout features include a laundry room with external access, air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas hot water, caravan/boat/trailer parking, double lock-up garage, and lockable storage under the house.
The fully fenced yard boasts gently sloping lawns framed by lush gardens and trees with nothing but bushland beyond the boundary. Below the house is a shaded sitting area with an abundance of peace lilies just another spot to watch the kids play and take in the scenery.
Located in the tranquil township of Mooloolah Valley that enjoys a relaxed rural vibe close to the coast, being only 25 minutes drive to the Sunshine Coast beaches and amenities. This property is situated on the outskirts within walking distance of the local primary school, IGA supermarket, cafes, medical services, and train station that connects you to Brisbane (approx. 90-minute commute).
Dont delay in inspecting this property. The seller is ready to downsize, and this beautiful home is sure to be snatched up quickly. Call us today.
– Stunning elevated home on 1502m2 block
– Backs onto bushland with leafy views
– 3 beds with built-in robes + 2 bathrooms
– Master with ensuite and deck access
– Open kitchen & dining flowing to living
– Expansive covered deck overlooking bush
– Spacious living room with wood fireplace
– Lots of natural light; blinds and curtains
– Polished floorboards + wood benchtops
– 900mm gas cooktop + butlers pantry
– Split system air conditioning + ceiling fans
– 10,000ltr water tank plumbed to toilets, garden
– Caravan/boat/trailer parking + double garage
– Shaded sitting area under the house + storage
– Fenced yard with lawns, established gardens
– Walk to school, shops, medical, train station
– 25 mins to Sunshine Coast; 90 mins to Brisbane
– A beautiful bushland retreat close to the coast
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,501 m²
- 2 Garage